Thursday, October 4, 2012

Our newly expanded family






Sorry about the unintended 2 month long vacation from blogging. I gave birth to another little boy, then things just became busy, and writing in this blog wasn't a priority. I'm hoping to be able to set aside some time to blog. My main hurdle is remembering to take pictures and upload them to my computer (I think I need to hire a photographer ; )

Here are the important details : )


Caleb Daniel
Born August 22, 2012, at 10:47pm
Weighed 5 lb 1 oz and was 18 in long

The top picture was taken when Caleb was 2 days old. He is now 6 weeks old, and he had gained 2 lbs and grown 3 inches at his 1 month check-up! Life is a little busier with 2, but still very manageable : ) Titus loves his new brother, and Caleb is happy to just look around and take it all in (most of the time).

God gives such good gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment