Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time flies!

Well my baby is now 7 months old and has 5 teeth! Caleb is the joy of our lives (along with his brother Titus!) His smiles are plentiful and are bestowed on friends, family, and random strangers at the grocery store : ) He isn't showing any signs of crawling or rolling around, which I am very thankful for! Having 1 child on the move keeps me busy enough ; ) Poor Caleb, we are all so busy chasing after Titus that we forget to take pictures of him : (  I am really trying to be intentional about taking pictures of him because I want to document all his cute little baby stages!

Here is a sampling of the pitiful amount of pictures I have taken of Caleb:

Caleb on Christmas morning with some of his presents


Tummy time! (Love the whale on his butt)

Titus doing "tummy time" with Caleb : p


Chilling in the Boppy


Exersaucer - I love this thing!


Holding hands - so sweet!


I love these boys so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment