Friday, April 5, 2013

Little Pancakes

Yesterday morning I made cocoa-banana pancakes for breakfast using this recipe. I added about 1/4 cup of sugar to the pancakes, because I don't serve them with syrup (pancakes are messy enough without syrup in our house : ). They were delicious! And there were leftover pancakes that I froze for easy breakfasts : )

I started out making normal-sized pancakes, but switched to making tiny pancakes. I have always been fascinated by things that are smaller than normal, and these itty bitty pancakes were so cute and fun! I thought they tasted better too because they ended up being more done in the middle. And Titus loved them! He was losing interest in the normal-sized pancakes, but when I made these little baby pancakes he gobbled them up : ) This was an easy way to make regular food more fun and kid-friendly. I am so glad I made this culinary discovery!


No comments:

Post a Comment