Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And this is how it all begins....

I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while, but am just now jumping into it. This whole thing is a little intimidating to me. There are so many awesome blogs out there already, it is easy to want to measure up to them. But the only way to learn is to do things, to mess up and fix my mistakes. Blogger makes this pretty easy for beginners. I'm not setting out to impress anyone with my stellar photography or amazing graphic design. :)

This blog will be a place for me to share favorite recipes and crafts I am working on. I want to be an encouragement to other young moms (you are welcome to read this even if you aren't young or a mom), so I will also be relating my experiences with Titus, my sweet almost-eleven-month-old. Finally, this will be a place where I can keep friends and family updated on my life. I am planning to delete my Facebook account pretty soon, but I still want to be able to share pictures and updates with people I don't see all the time. And hopefully I'll meet some new people through this endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment