Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've finally come home

George and I are now homeowners! We closed on a house this afternoon, and spent the evening cleaning and moving a few things over. We will probably move over a few weeks, since we have to give 2 months notice on our apartment, and will probably still have this apartment for a while. Having to pay rent and a mortgage is not the best, but it is nice to know we have plenty of time and to be able to be relaxed about moving. :)

It feels so nice to actually have the house! I am excited to be able to decorate more extensively than I have in the past, since we know we will probably be living here more permanently. This is the 4th time we have moved in 3 years of marriage. I am definitely ready to be done moving for a while :) Stay tuned for projects I will be making for the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment