Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu plan Monday - October 17th

 I'm so excited that it finally feels like fall! Time for stew, chili, and all those other delicious meals that are just not as fun to eat when it is hot out. On Saturday I went apple picking with some friends and I picked 24 lbs. of apples, so I today I am working on transforming those apples into apple sauce and apple pie filling! Our whole house smells like apples and cinnamon : )

Here is what we are eating this week:

Monday - Baked Teriyaki Chicken, brown rice, & broccoli

Tuesday - Bible study for me and meeting for George - so it's get your own dinner night

Wednesday - Crockpot beef stew and honey whole wheat rolls

Thursday - Saucy Pork Chops and baked sweet potatoes

Friday - Swedish meatballs, egg noodles, and green beans

This post is linked to: Plan it - Don't panic at Keeper of the Home

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were home to smell the scents of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love for you to link to your recipe for canned apple pie filling! Or are you freezing it?

    ReplyDelete