Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Twenty-six years!

When I think about the things in life I am most thankful for, my wonderful husband is one of the first to come to mind. Today is his 26th birthday, and I want to commemorate that by sharing a few of the things I love about him.

1) Because he is a more naturally neat person, he is teaching me to be a better housekeeper. I don't always love that about him, sometimes it really annoys me, but I've seen how his encouragement to clean things regularly leads to a more productive, peaceful environment for both of us. With God's help I am learning to accept his words as constructive criticism, rather than becoming angry and defensive :)

2) He is always on top of internet or computer issues. The whole computer situation is a little intimidating to me, and I know how blessed I am to have free computer help/maintenance just a phone call away.

3) He is an awesome dad to Titus! I love seeing the two of them playing or cuddling.

4) He serves in church ministries (VBS puppets, youth group leader, deacon), even when it is inconvenient or he has had a busy week.

5) He loves God, and I can see him growing to be more Christlike every day.

I am so thankful for my amazing husband. Happy Birthday George!


This post is linked to: Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers

No comments:

Post a Comment