Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Titus update




Titus is about 14 months old now, and he is growing into such a sweet little boy! He finally got his 8th tooth (4 months later) so now he has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom - nice and even!


He is walking very well now and loves to climb stairs and try to get into places he isn't allowed to ;)  He still loves stroller rides, and he is able to do a lot more things when we go to the park now.


 One activity that Titus is mesmerized by is the garbage trucks! He loves to watch the garbage collectors pick up trash & dump it in the truck.


Titus' hair was getting so long, it was just out of control, so George gave him his first haircut. I miss the baby curls, but I think he still looks pretty cute, and he matches his daddy now!




Sorry for the blurry picture. I can't get Titus to stay still for a picture for anything! And my camera needs a second to focus before I take the picture. But at least you get an idea of what he looks like! Ok, I really have to go check on him now because I am hearing strange noises from upstairs :O

No comments:

Post a Comment