Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu plan - August 15





We were camping this past week, so I didn't make a menu plan or anything. But now we are home, and I am hit with the reality of my massive piles of laundry...this is one of those times that I really miss having a dryer : |

But I am excited to get back into menu planning! Having a plan for our meals for the week really helps me to feel more in control, and to be able to devote my energy to housework (yuck) :)

Monday: Homemade Pasta with Bolognese Sauce and salad

Tuesday: Pork Fried Rice (using leftover pork)

Wednesday: Baked Haddock, wild rice, and green beans

Thursday: Chicken Piccata and steamed broccoli

Friday: Homemade Pizza and zucchini chips

This post is linked to: Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment