Friday, November 18, 2011

Cooperative freezer cooking day


Today I did a freezer cooking day with my 3 youngest cousins, I believe they are 12, 8, and 6 years old. They helped make all the food, and we split the finished product. They had a great time making bread, assembling burritos, and eating cookies : ) And I was so happy to have someone to cook with, and also to help watch Titus. The 6-year-old is a little young to be able to help much with the cooking, but Titus had SO much fun playing with her! It was definitely a win-win situation for everyone, and we all agreed we'll have to do this again sometime : )

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the food we made, because we were hurrying to get everything done. We made all the following food in THREE HOURS! It just goes to show what you can accomplish if you have great helpers ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment