Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Adding some Christmas cheer...


I love to decorate for Christmas, especially with things I have made myself. My crafts usually involve fabric, at least to some extent, because that is my crafting medium : ) This time I was inspired by this little wreath made by Amanda Soule.  The base is a Styrofoam wreath form I found at a church bazaar for 25 cents. I wrapped the wreath form in  1 1/2" strips of fabric and scraps of ribbon, and attached them with a hot glue gun. I added some felt leaves and buttons to finish it off. Amanda made a little bird to go in the center of her wreath, but I already had a cute felt bird ornament, so I just used that. I love it the finished project and think it adds just the right touch to our bathroom door!




This post is linked to: Making the World Cuter Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment