Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas fabric gift tags

 I wanted to make some cute little tags for Christmas presents this year, so I decided to use some of my favorite Christmas fabrics! I don't have pictures of the process, sorry, but it is pretty self-explanatory. I made 3" circles in publisher, and wrote "To" and "From" in each circle in a curly font. I was able to fit 12 circles per page. Then I printed the circles out onto cardstock. I ironed a 8" x 11" piece of fusible web onto the back of each fabric that I used. After that, I ironed the now fusible fabric onto the back of the cardstock, so the circles were on one side, and the fabric was on the other side. I cut out each circle and zig-zag stitched around the perimeter of the circle. Then I punched holes in the top of the circles and threaded ribbon through them.

This is what the back of the tags looks like:


And here are the six different tags I made. I was able to make 12 of each different fabric.

I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment