Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas gift tutorials - Bags

I love Christmas, it is definitely my favorite holiday! I love celebrating the miracle of our savior's birth, and the kindness of our God, who sent his only son to die in our place. I love the hustle and bustle of malls during the holidays. I love listening to Christmas music. I love decorating the house. And I love giving gifts.

I love giving homemade gifts that I poured time and love into, chosen to reflect the specific wants and desires of the recipient. Over the years I have made many homemade gifts, and I have come across some great tutorials. I want to share some of my favorite tutorials with my readers over this coming week, because it is always nice to have new ideas. All the tutorials I am going to link to are ones I have tried and been happy with. I will link to tutorials from a different category every day for the next seven days. Today, the tutorials I am linking to are all bags of some kind. I hope these links are helpful for you as you plan Christmas presents to make : )
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This tote bag is awesome because it opens out into a picnic blanket! I think this would be great for a college student. When I was in college, my friends and I would always sit outside on blankets and study when the weather was nice. This would have been perfect for that!



Another great college student gift. This bag is nice and big, so it can hold a month's worth of laundry ; ) This might also be good for someone who travels a lot. Or to take to camp. The possibilies are endless!




This clutch is so cute! And the tutorial is very well written. I have made a couple of these, and they have all turned out great! And little bags like this are the perfect generic girl gift, because everyone can use little zippy bags to keep things in.



This is the BEST tote bag ever. No lie. I have made too many of these to count. Random people in the store want to buy them from me. They are perfect grocery bags, beach bags, anything you need bags. Can you tell I really love this bag?




Diaper Bag Tutorial
This is a great diaper bag. I made one for myself, and one for a friend. It is a little time consuming, but worth the effort : ) This would be a good gift for a friend that is expecting a baby, if you know she doesn't already have a diaper bag picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment