Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas gift tutorials - coziness

This is the time of year to snuggle down with a warm blanket and a cup of tea, in front of the fireplace if you have one ; )  These gift tutorials are all things that promote warmth and relaxation, and are perfect for adding some coziness to your life.





Pillowcases are one of the easiest things to make! They are so practical and you can customize them to the tastes and interests of the recipient. All in all, a perfect gift : )








I made one of these for us, and I also made one for my nephew's first birthday. Bean bag chairs are truly awesome, everyone should have at least 1 : ) To simplify things, I just made the beanbag cover and bought an already-made bean bag to go inside. These sew up pretty quickly if you use a serger (assuming you don't break threads or needles, or have a one-year-old that un-threads the whole machine).







This spa wrap is a lot more convenient than trying to keep a towel wrapped around you, and I think the flowers on the front are adorable. You could do a lot of different things to decorate the front, I did a monogram for the one I made for my sister-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment