Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas gift tutorials - kitchen

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so I always really appreciate gifts that make cooking or cleaning in the kitchen easier or more enjoyable. I know several other people who have appreciated these gifts as well. Here are a few of my favorite kitchen item tutorials:


This tutorial is very simple to follow. It is for a crocheted kitchen scrubbie, which may sound intimidating, but I can make it with no problem and I don't even crochet! This scrubbie is great for scrubbing gunk of off pots and pans, and you can just throw it in the wash if it gets gross. : )






Patchwork hot pad
This hot pad is surprisingly simple to make, even for a beginning quilter. Sew Mama Sew has some great tutorials, and this one definitely does not disappoint. You can make a set of hot pads that would be perfect for a housewarming or wedding present.







These grocery bag holders are great gifts to add a little beauty to your kitchen, and disguise those unsightly, but useful, plastic grocery bags. This is a good, basic tutorial to make one yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment