Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Menu Plan...Tuesday?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! George and Titus and I had a little family celebration on Sunday, and spent the rest of the day with friends and family. However, my extended family loves celebrating Christmas, and we have to fit in celebrations with everyone, so Christmas is spilling over into this week as well! Yesterday we celebrated with my mom's family, and Friday we will be having "Christmas" with my dad's family. This is such a fun time of year. I love seeing all my family and sharing the joy of the incarnation with them : )

Here is our menu plan for the rest of the week. I only have to make dinner a couple nights, which is a nice break from the busyness of the past weekend.

Tuesday - Pepper steak and brown rice

Wednesday - Orange-rosemary chicken, Brussels sprouts, and butternut squash

Thursday - Shrimp fettucine and peas

Friday - Christmas with my dad's family

No comments:

Post a Comment