Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas gift tutorials - organization

Most of the following projects are ones I have made for myself, because I can use all the organization I can get. I like to have things neat and organized, but I don't have the creativity to come up with these ingenious solutions ; )


I made one of these pockets to keep dry erase markers next to my magnetic dry erase shopping list on the refrigerator. It is a great organizational solution, and is super cute as well : )





I don't have a picture for this tutorial because it is copyrighted, so you'll just have to click on the link to see it. I made these baskets for me, and I made some for my mother-in-law.  I used pre-quilted fabric to save time, and they turned out to be pretty adorable!






Coupon Wallet
This coupon wallet is very simple to make, but is very helpful for keeping coupons organized. It wouldn't be very good for professional couponers that use 100s of coupons, but it is exactly what I needed to stay organized. I think it would also be a good way to organize receipts too!






I love Amanda Soule's work. Everything she does is beautiful. Again, no picture because of copyright, click on the link to see pictures. This gratitude wrap is a great way to keep everything together for card writing, and to make it all portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment